I’m not sure how I come across on this space. I do tend to complain or rant about things and think I may seem really negative.
My life has really great aspects! (and a lot of poop). I get to build snow forts, tickle babies, and learn new things almost every day.
Her life is full of poop and new things every day too!
I am thankful that:
– I get to sleep every night with the man I have a crush on
– my kids are healthy and developing normally (my biggest fear was CP or autism- cuz I’m selfish that way)
– I am healthy enough to walk anywhere I need
– I have a warm house, clean water, enough food, and safe neighbours
– I am more and more free from the childhood brainwashing that my girls won’t have to go through I’ll mess them up in other ways 😉
– I have work I really enjoy and the chance to go to school
I know I am among the most privileged of the world. What I will do with that, I’m not sure yet.
Of course, I wouldn’t mind sleeping through the night, but life is pretty good.